We love our community! And we especially love the North Myrtle Beach High School Chiefs! Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are making a special effort to recognize our 2020 Graduating Seniors. Click below to download the form needed to submit your Class of 2020 Senior for a chance to win one of two $500 scholarships from Dew's!
Please provide all contact information requested so we can advise you if your special senior is one of our lucky scholarship winners. Each entrant will also receive a $5 Chick-fil-A gift card to enjoy!
Thank you for submitting your special senior and helping us to honor and celebrate the NMBHS Class of 2020.
1. To be eligible to win one of our $500 scholarships, you must download the form, complete it in its entirety, and email it along with a photo of your Senior to "Info@DewsHasIt.com".
2. Student description is to be no more than 50 words. Senior photo must be submitted in a JPG or PNG format.
3. By submitting this form, you agree that Dew’s has all rights to utilize the senior’s information on any/all website, print and social media outlets. (No portion of the parent's contact information will be publicized.)
4. Entrants must be graduating from North Myrtle Beach High School in 2020.
5. Regardless of the number of nominations, each senior is only eligible for one (1) gift card and one (1) scholarship entry.
6. Chick-fil-A gift cards are available for pick-up at Dew’s. Student must provide proof of graduation.
7. The contest will run from May 18, 2020 until June 2, 2020.
8. Our Scholarship Winners will be announced June 3, 2020 at 4pm EDT on Dew’s Facebook and Instagram.
9. Student must reside in Horry County.
10. Winning students must provide proof of graduation to receive scholarships. Students can pick-up their scholarship at Dew’s after June 3, 2020.
11. All rules are subject to change without notice.
Thanks Everyone for Submitting Your Favorite Graduating Senior!
Tune into our official announcement about our scholarship winner on June 3, 2020!
Please email this form along with a Photo of Senior (JPG or PNG) to Info@DewsHasIt.com.
By submitting this form, you are giving us permission to celebrate your senior on our social media, our website, any print media and area billboards.